The Mayfair Networking Club
This is the privacy and cookies policy for www.tmnc.uk (Website). Re10(London) Limited is parent company of The Mayfair Networking Club, which is registered in England with company number 04905530. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, we are the Data Controller.
Registered Office Address:
The Mayfair Networking Club
58 Hugh Street
Telephone: 020 7355 6161
Any queries related to data security should be emailed to email@example.com
Data we collect:
- We collect Personal Data (from event listing site) when you provide information while registering for events and seminars, contact us with inquiries and other way to connect with us. Personal Data we may collect includes Name, Address, Email, Company, Phone.
- We also automatically collect technical data such as IP address, cookie information and the page you requested in order to allow Google Analytics to monitor user behavior on the website and to understand how users interact with website. This will be the statistical data about user’s browsing action and does not identify any individual.
We collect data, when user refer their contact, friends or colleagues for the event.
Use of Data:
All the data we hold about you will be processed by our staff on legal basis. We will store all your data on ACT! Digital Marketing and CRM Solutions software by Swiftpage and they are also covered by the requirements of GDPR and may not use or share this data with any other party.
We may use your Personal Data in following way:
- Responding to your enquiries and complaints or processing your requests in relation to your information.
- We will also communicate with you about other services we can offer you and update you about our activities.
- Identify the flow and visitors to the website.
- Research on our user’s demographics, to improve layout and content of the pages of the website and customize it for users.
- We will send email to people who are registering for an event or seminar and will provide them with the updates related to it.
- We will send emails to people notifying for our future events.
- We keep a record of links to your Social Media Platforms.
- We will connect with you on Social Media Platforms by using your data.
We will ask for your consent to use the data for any of the above case and will not share your details with any third parties.
Where we will store your personal data:
- The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal data.
How long we hold your data?
We may retain your personal data as long as you are connected to us. Once your subscription period is over, we will notify you and if you won’t subscribe again we will remove your data from our records. Within 45 days of registration, we will notify you for expiration of subscription.
Sharing your Personal data:
- We are not in business of selling your Personal Data. We store your information with in or ACT! CRM.
- In the event of a corporate merger with any company, we may need to disclose your personal data to them.
- If we are under responsibility to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
- The data will be used by Re10 as TMNC is a marketing division of Re10, a firm of Insolvency Practitioner.
IP address and Cookies
- For administration purpose we may collect unique network (IP Address), user’s computer, operating system, and browser type.
- Cookie is usually a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user’s web browser while a user is browsing a website. When the user visits same website in the future, the data which was stored in cookie can be recall by the website and notify the website about user’s previous activity. Cookies, store previous activity of user. It includes logging in, history of browser, clicking particular buttons, usage patterns and user preferences.
Important: Google Analytics does not collect any personal information about our website users.
Opt – out
Where it is related to your marketing preference, The Mayfair Networking Club may send you electronic communications for marketing of events. You can ‘opt out’ of receiving these electronic communications just by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of invite. Moreover, you can manage your email preference at any time.
You have a legal right under the Data Protection Act 1998 to see a copy of any personal information of yours hold by us. If at any stage, you suspect the information we process is incorrect you can request to see this information and have it corrected or deleted from our database.
According to Subject access request, we will provide information we are holding for user by collecting a fee of £10.
If you have a complaint please contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org who will deal with your request promptly.
If you are still not satisfied with the way your complaint was handled, you can refer your complaint to UK Information Commissioner’s Office. https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
The GDPR provides the following rights for individuals:
Individuals can make a request verbally or in writing and there will be one calendar month to respond to a request.
- Right to access: GDPR includes a right for individuals to access their personal data. We will provide this information within one month of receipt of request. If the request is complex we reserve the right to extend this period by two months.
- Right to Rectification: GDPR includes a right for individuals to have inaccurate personal data rectified or completed if it is incomplete.
- Right to erasure: GDPR introduces a right for individuals to have personal data erased. The right to erasure is also known as the right to be forgotten.
- Right to object to the processing of personal data where applicable: If processing of data falls in the category of direct marketing, at this time an individual is having total right to object at any time when his/her data is processed for direct marketing purpose.
- Right to data portability: GDPR includes a right for individuals to move copy or transfer personal data easily from one IT environment to another in a safe and secure way without interrupting the usability.
- Right to restrict processing: GDPR includes a right for Individuals to request the restriction or destruction of their personal data. If someone requests to restrict the processing we are permitted to store the personal data, but not use it.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time for the processing of personal data to which consent was requested.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the information commissioner’s office : If you are not satisfied with the way your complaint was handled, you can refer your complaint to UK commissioner’s office https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
Our website may contain links of the website of our parent company, sponsors. If you follow any of these links of the website, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check their policy before you submit your personal data.